With two screen in brilliant colour and 3D effect!!
The screen below is having touch screen function.
Which mean, it is able to play the games using the screen but not the buttons.
It also has Wi-Fi use to connect the internet without pay, if the place is having a wireless network!!
Actually I wanted to buy this cool gadget a year ago, but I couldn't save enough money for me to buy...
Until I received my precious angpao in the CNY recently!!
The games are save in a memory card instead of buying the "cassette"..
And I can just download it from the internet!!
Save the money from buying the games!!XD
I spent about 600 on my cool gadget!!
You may think this is very wasteful, but another point of view, this is my award of studying the Form6 for 2 years with no give up, although my result is not really what I want...
I think everyone should give her/himself a reward.
No matter how is the result be, at least u have try your best n do ur best in the exam and finish your 1 and a half year doing the For6.
So happy of getting this gadget!!
My dream achieved!!

Jealous??XDD
no jealous at all.. already no feel to tis kind of thing long time ago..haha
ReplyDeletesimply ask only ma.........==
ReplyDelete